2014年1月4日星期六

Best Selling Kids Backpacks

Hello,My dear friends, I bought one nice backpack for my daughter, It is very nice and i must want to share with all of you.


I bought it from ukbackpack.com , Great size, great sewing. Bigger than I expected, but lightweight. I bought these for toddlers, so I'm very happy with the price and quality. The colors pop. I love the drink net on the sides. Now each toddler has their own bag for diapers, change of clothes, jacket, sippy cup, and favorite toy.
A few days after Christmas update: The kids loved the backpacks and they are more durable than I initially thought.


There is an inside pocket as well as a front zip pocket. There is also a clear label slot in case you need to put your child's name for school. The zippers are quality and will not pull out with wear.


The 4 year old wears the back pack and it is expandable so it will last for a few years. The other two drag them, but love the bright colors. I'm considering buying the rest of the designs to put away for later before the price goes back up.




x

没有评论:

发表评论