2014年1月16日星期四

Wholesale beanie caps

The Chinese New Year is coming, It is a happy thing for us, Everyone of us with a cheerful mood to greet it, We will go home to with their families, No matter rich or no money.

We will visit our relatives and PAY NEW YEAT CALL TO THEM, And we will wear our new clothes, But in the winter ,I think a beautiful hat will add our glamour.

I bought a kintted hat from ukbackpack.com,The hat is very nice and good quality.
I 100% recommend it to every woman out there who really loves fashion!

 I can see that this was hand-made; NOT machine-crocheted. It is heavy and actually stays put on my head over my thick hair. It took forever to get here, but it is so worth the wait. Very happy. I am thinking I should order other stuff from this vendor. 

If you want to purchase hat ,I advise you to buy from ukbackpack.com, There are various style for your choose,Thanks!



没有评论:

发表评论