2013年12月29日星期日

Fashion Cute Kids School Backpacks

This backpack is just as cute as it looks. I looked through many backpacks before I ordered this one. It is durable and the zipper is easy to open and close -It is not a gaudy looking character backpack- which is what I wanted to avoid. It holds a regular sized folder, too. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and my daughter absolutely loves her backpack for preschool.


The price was decent so we agreed to it. I ordered it as well as the coordinating lunch box and water bottle so that everything matched and would be easy for her to keep track of. I was pleasantly surprised how well made it is, and how CUTE! The straps are lightly padded, and it is the PERFECT size for her! The outside front zippered pocket has places for pencils, a key hook, a zippered pouch, and a name tag. I am very pleased with this product and my daughter is totally excited to start school with her new school supplies! if you're interested,Welcome to ukbackpack.com .




She does still use it for when we take trips or go hiking. Totally worth the money! 

没有评论:

发表评论