2013年12月24日星期二

Canvas Backpack for College

I was looking for a good, sturdy school bag for senior year of high school for mynephew

 (And maybe even one that can last through college.) I'm very picky when it comes to shopping, so everywhere I looked, the bags were just too expensive or too small. So when I finally found this bag on ukbackpack.com I was pretty excited. I JUST GOT IT TODAY!! It’s a few weeks early and just in time for school. (very fast shipping!!) I was amazed at how roomy this bag is and my nephew very love it,He had put about 30 pens and a few pencils, a block of sticky notes, and some lead holders all in the little rectangular pouch on the top front. All of that in just one pouch! The main pouch of the bag can hold up to 5 5subject spirals, a book, and there still room for a lapto.

 I Literally put all of my school supplies in this bag and there still tons of room. I would recommend this bag to anyone and everyone. It's very well priced for the amount of room you get and the quality of the bag is outstanding.



没有评论:

发表评论